From the Desk of Dr. Caroll Ryan, President
The time has finally come, and it is with great pleasure, that I announce our accreditation with the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). The DETC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
This accreditation extends to all currently offered degree programs:
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies (AALS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (BA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Psychology (MA)
- Master of Science in Psychology (MS)
- Master of Science in Law (MSL)
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
This marks an historic time for the University and the beginning of a new era of ground breaking innovation and service in online learning for California Southern University.
You can click here to view the official press release.